Today’s inspiration for tomorrow’s implementation
Interactive Essay program Master Class
DIET OPTIMIZATION, HEALTH, FARM PROFITABILITY & PROCESSING
The 2nd Master Class on 23rd of March a dedicated to swine nutritionists, veterinarians, farm managers and slaughter houses. An essay driven discussion having the interaction between you as the delegate and expertise from the speakers. On 14th of January 230 delegates voted for a live panel discussion based on questionable essays: Sharing profound knowledge on concrete cases. The VIV Master Class offers the practical know-how of real life practices to make your company perform better.
Today’s inspiration for tomorrow implementation!
Professional research essays from:
SWINE DIET OPTIMIZATION AND HEALTH
Dr Jan Cortenbach, CTO at Royal De Heus
(BSc) Andre Van Lankveld, Swine expert at Biomin Europe
Wyno Zwanenburg, Former President of Dutch pig farmers
FARM PROFITABILITY & PROCESSING
Carsten Bo Berdersen, Climate experts from SKOV
Dr Patrick Ty, Managing Director from Proline Asia and Big Dutchman Vietnam / Swine expert
Berry Klerks, Pig slaughtering expert from MPS
Moderator: Mr.Roger Gilbert, CEO of Perendale Publishers Limited
When and where: Meeting Room 2 (3rd Floor) SECC, ILDEX Vietnam 2016, 12:30 – 17:00 hrs.
How to register: RSVP at Online Link.. (100 seats are limited) FULL
For more information, please visit www.ildex-vietnam.com or call +662 6700900 ext. 122
We look forward to see you there.
Saengtip Techapatiphandee, VIV worldwide
Manuel Madani,VIV worldwide
Master Class Interactive Essay program
Value creation in Swine production by VIV Asia
23rd of March 2016 at Meeting Room 2 (3rd Floor) SECC, ILDEX Vietnam 2016
12.30 Hrs. Arrival for registration
13.00 Hrs: Introductory practice of Mr. Wyno Zwanenburg, president of Netherlands Union for Pig Farmers: The results of 30 years pig farming with quality & safety production, animal health & well- being at max efficiency
13.00 – 15.00 Hrs: Diet optimization & health
Essays from Dr Jan Cortenbach, CTO at Royal De Heus:
1. How much influence has a daily cup of sugar for 5 days after weaning on farm performance?
2. How much money we can earn by changing from gestation feed to lactation feed at a later stage in the pregnancy?
3. Will the feed intake before weaning have influence on the fattening period?
Essays from Ing. (BSc) Andre Van Lankveld, Swine expert at Biomin Europe:
1. How can we handle pig production without the standard use of AGPs?
2. What are the key nutritional solutions to overcome heat stress in pigs?
3. How do endotoxins impact the health of sows and piglets?
15.00 – 17.00 Hrs: Profitable swine farms and processing
Essays of Carsten Bo Berdersen & Joergen Moeller Andersen, Climate experts from SKOV:
1. Why is it important to do a good research on location and climate?
2. Why is it important with the right ventilation system for the right climate?
3. How to control the climate in the different houses and for different animals?
Essays of Dr Patrick Ty, Managing Director from Proline Asia and Swine expert:
1. Is it possible to maximize your profit with high weaned pigs, with 95% sold as full-value pigs?
2. Does Best cost approach serve you better than Least cost approach? Or otherwise?
3. Are today’s swine farm capable of achieving new record?
Essays of Berry Klerks, Pig slaughtering expert from MPS (the Netherlands):
1. Improving yield and lower the cost is easy?
2. How to trace meat from farm to fork?
Note: Programs are subject to change without notice.
Sponsored by: SKOV, Biomin
Empowered by: Big Dutchman, De Heus, MPS, Holland Pig
Partner Event: ILDEX